- Understand total quality concept and techniques for managing, controlling, and improving quality of the industrial activities and services.
- Gain the information and skills needed to implement total quality practices at work.
- Learn how to determine the impact of quality on profitability.
- Adopt TQM as a fundamental practice strategy.
- Understand the importance of customer-focused TQM.
- Use QC tools for data collection and analysis, particularly at industry.
- Implement a business strategy driven by TQM that can facilitate worldwide communication necessary for remote counseling, learning and treatment.
- Accomplish the cultural transformation necessary for successful implementation of TQ practices.
- Coping with the new era of ISO standards.
- Changing organizational culture.
- Heightened awareness of client needs.
- Improved staff relationships.
- Increased morale and commitment.
- Adopting a “Problem-solving” mentality.
- Overcoming cultural obstacles.
Module I: Introduction to TQM.
- Definition of TQM
- TQM Today
- Basics of how quality acts on provider-customer axis
- Concerns of Quality
- Principles of Quality Management
- Dimensions of TQM
- Deming's 14 points
- Deming Cycle (PDCA)
- Quality Management in Health Care
- Putting Customers First
- What Do Clients Want?
- Providers as Internal Clients.
- Importance of TQM in industry.
Module II: Gate to Quality Implementation
- What we need to implement TQM
- Step by Step TQM working
- Critical Issues upon Implementation of TQM
- TQM in Steel Plants.
- What obstacles prevent TQM implementation?
Module III: TQM Accreditation in e-government
- TQM Accreditation of Industrial Plants.
- Accreditation Process
- Added value of accreditation.
Module IV: Six Sigma & e-government
- Definition and history of Six Sigma
- Benefits of application of Six Sigma.
- Scope of application of six sigma in e-government.
- Components that will win upon six sigma application
- Added value of six sigma application.
Module V: Quality-Based Customer Satisfaction
- Nature of market.
- Who is a Customer?
- Internal Customer First!
- Quality-based Job satisfaction
- Levels satisfaction of customers
- Patient Satisfaction and the Quality Patient Experience.
- Principles for Achieving Customer Satisfaction
- Customer behavior
Module VI: ISO Standards
- What Is ISO?
- Structure of the ISO Standard
- Scope of concern of ISO in e-government.
- Reasons why should industrial plant seek ISO Standards
- ISO requirements
- Before proceeding for ISO Standards.
Module VII: Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Difference Between QA & QC
- Planning for QA Program
Module VIII: Exercises & Group Discussions.
من ينبغى أن يحضر
Small teams of people, who focus on continually improving what they do by tracking their quality and reviewing it. Then problem solving and making changes in how they do their job.