- How to recognize a training issue
- Techniques to build rapport with line managers and gain executive support
- Techniques to buy only what you need
- Market your training programs for maximum attendance
- Avoid no-shows for training
- Evaluate record keeping systems
- How to negotiate successfully with off-site facilities
- Secrets of success from other coordinators
- Practical checklists to make your job easier
Unit 1: Training Coordinator's Role
- Define your key roles and responsibilities
- Set your objectives to focus on training issues
- Be active instead of reactive in meeting training needs
- Build rapport with line managers and executives
- How to develop a 10-part training plan
- What are your training costs?
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Compare the cost of different delivery methods
Unit 2: Develop and Maintain Training Resources
- How to buy external resources
- Use internal subject matter experts as trainers
- How to hire a consultant
- Review training proposals
- Is packaged training right for you?
- How to get the most from inexpensive resources
- Corporate library and resource center
- How to develop a training plan
- "Brown bag" seminar success stories
Unit 3: Training Enrollment, Record Keeping and Follow-Up
- How to market your training programs effectively
- How to get on management's priority list
- Techniques to run management overviews and workshop pilots
- In-house promotion of training
- Monitoring tuition reimbursement programs
- Participant registration and confirmation systems
- Record keeping made easy: the bare essentials
- Is automated record keeping for you?
Unit 4: Training Schedules and Facility Arrangements
- What is the best time to schedule training?
- How to develop practical class schedules
- What type of room set-up is required?
- Select the site: in-house or renting outside facilities
- How to tell hotels/meeting facilities what you expect
- How to trouble-shoot facility problems
- Meeting planner's survival kit
- Ordering supplies, audio-visual equipment and refreshments
- A checklist to make planning easy
من ينبغى أن يحضر
- If you are a training coordinator, a human resources administrator, a human resources secretary or handle the details of a training department, this workshop is for you! If you arrange training meetings and coordinate facility arrangements, this workshop will be a valuable learning experience.