Threat evaluation of a pipeline system
- Assessment and mitigation of internal corrosion
- Decision, risk, monitoring, and maintenance operations of a pipeline system
- Preventing corrosion in the design of new pipelines
من ينبغى أن يحضر
This course will provide in depth coverage of internal corrosion control and is targeted for individuals who are responsible for the implementation, maintenance and management of an internal corrosion control program for a pipeline system.
- Hold Internal Corrosion Technologist Certification.
- 8 years internal corrosion work experience in a pipeline environment OR
- 4 years internal corrosion work experience in a pipeline environment
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering