This course enables delegates, already familiar with what concrete is, to develop skills in effective specification, production and end uses of concrete.
- Reinforced concrete site practice
- Selection of materials - cements, aggregates, additions and reinforcement
- Concrete mixes and specifications
- Concrete production and quality assurance
- Principles of concrete mix design
- Ordering, transporting, handling, placing, compacting and curing concrete on site
- Inspection, sampling and compliance testing