What Will You Gain From the Course?
- You will learn the appreciation of the lifetime value of your customers with real figures pertaining to your organization
- You will understand what customer satisfaction is all about and what the needs and requirements are of your customers
- You will have techniques and strategies to handle complaints effectively
- You will know the difference between "telling" and "selling" with features v benefits
- You will learn techniques of how to get a WIN/ WIN outcome with your customers
- You will have a framework to work with to anticipate your customers needs and to eradicate potential problems and complaints before they even happen
- You will be able to build up trust and effortless rapport with your customers
- You will be able to spot sales opportunities a lot quicker and clearer with the help of some proven strategies
Improving your Communication Skills is the way to customer satisfaction
- What is the perfect communication model?
- Opening lines of communication with your boss, and other employees.
- Communications (face-to-face) (listening, presenting, questioning, etc.).
- Feedback to see how others see you (your boss, your office colleagues, other employees).
- Basic guidelines in given feedback
- Feedback in pleasant and constructive way.
- How to give good feedback.
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Exploring non-verbal communication.
- Test your non-verbal communication skills
- Why the smart secretaries master the art of listening well.
- Differentiating good from bad listening.
- The secrets to listening well.
- Listening and empathy responding.
- Listening skills- self-evaluation.
- General recommendations to improve communication skills.
How to achieve customers' satisfaction when building the Marketing Mix
Customer satisfaction is a Reflection of Employee Satisfaction
- Handling customers and employees complaints
- I have a couple of abusive, manipulative customers. Nothing I've done seems to work with them, they're always yelling, complaining, and trying to get me to lower my prices. What can I do?
- Because of circumstances beyond our control, we sometimes can't deliver our customers' orders on time. They get really mad. I'm not sure how to best handle them.
- Responding to angry customers.
- Understanding hostile customers
- Perception is Reality...How do Your Customers Really See You?
Basic methods to get feedback from customers to ensure their satisfaction
- Focus group
- Interview design.
- Questioning (face-to-face).
- Survey design.
- Using satisfaction survey to achieve a competitive advantage in sales and marketing
- Beat the competition
- Improve loyalty
- Gain market share
- Reduce Costs
Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Measuring The Seemingly Immeasurable: Knowledge Work And Customer Satisfaction)
- Why do customers get upset? And how to measure it.
- WHAT To Measure
Blocks to customer Focus
- Considerations for an effective customer service program as part of core strategy to serve customers well.
Building Customer relationship is a way to customer satisfaction
- How can I keep in contact with my customers
- Are there ways I can keep in contact with my customers without spending a lot of money
- How do you keep track of your customers' information
- My customers are from all over the world. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding what they want.
- How can I keep my customers buying from me
Managing To Retain Customers
- Many strategies to achieve it.
- Each section will be explained on presentation of real life construction business situations, accompanied with many practical case studies, role playing, group and individual exercises as an Implication for practice.
- On- Job Training shall be decided upon the approval. It depends on the needs of the trainees. We shall arrange it from two weeks to one month.
من ينبغى أن يحضر
- Any member of staff who has interaction with your customers
- Sales people
- Customer care teams
- Sales and service advisors (phone or face to face) .
- Marketing people.