- The trainee must be able to understand responsibility of the supervisor and inspector Also engineering calculation related to scaffolding load rating capacity of the scaffolding clamps and he must understand the different types of scaffolding design, and demonstrate a through knowledge of the scaffold book and Aramco G.I. 8.001 and the procedure and the compound for the safe erection and use of the various types of scaffolding like bridging scaffolding, suspending scaffolding hang down scaffolding ,counter weight scaffolding ,cantilever scaffolding, also ramp, stairway, type of scaffolding material and specification and the must also show complete understanding of the safety aspects I.F. fall, protection, P.P.E., weather condition ,capacity of the scaffolding ,total height of scaffolding ,load rating , stability of scaffolding, and safety procedure in bracket and fabricated tubular scaffolding.
- The trainee also be able to find out scaffolding hazards. And also have to display through understanding of tagging procedure, check list and how to read drawings. Responsibility of the supervisor and inspector.
- Load calculation.
- Tagging system.
- Inspection procedure for: - Base supported scaffold - Mobile scaffold - Suspended scaffold - Bracket scaffold - Under hang scaffold - Free standing scaffold
- Working height.
- Material specification.
- Categories of scaffold craftsman.
- Load rating.
- Maximum working platform to be use as per load rating.
- Uses of anchorage Course also includes:
- Hands –On training
- Review and discussion
من ينبغى أن يحضر
Who should attend?
• Scaffolder holding a current Advanced Scaffolding Erector Certificate in order to qualify for this training program.