By the end of the course delegates will be able to: -
- Be aware of the need to work safely in scaffolding
- Identify the types of scaffold fittings and tubes.
- Identify errors in ladders, boards, fittings and tubes.
- Be aware of the possible faults in scaffolds and mobile towers.
- Be aware of the legal requirements (inspections).
- Have an awareness of reasons scaffold structures collapse
- Current regulations and codes of practice.
- Accidents resulting from working on scaffolding.
- Awareness of Handover certificates and inspection reports.
- Awareness of legal and moral obligation for the safety of all employees
- by making them aware of possible errors or defects in scaffolds and
- mobile towers.
- Awareness of sheeting.
- Awareness of ladder beams
- Awareness of supporting rakers
- Awareness of types of scaffolds, putlog scaffolds, birdcage scaffolds,
- mobile and static towers.
- • Awareness of working with SG:400 (Harnesses)
من ينبغى أن يحضر
- This course is ideal for all Operatives and Site workers required to work on
- scaffolding, to give them a basic understanding of safety awareness