- Understand efficiency tools for managing, controlling, and improving quality of the staff.
- Gain the information and skills needed to implement improvement strategies.
- Learn how to determine the impact of quality on profitability.
- Adopt TQM as a fundamental practice strategy.
- Understand the importance of staff-focused TQM.
- Implement a business strategy driven by TQM that can facilitate worldwide communication necessary for market share.
- Accomplish the cultural transformation necessary for successful implementation of TQ practices.
- Coping with the new era of electronic government being applied in KSA.
- Changing organizational culture.
- Heightened awareness of client needs.
- Improved staff relationships.
- Increased morale and commitment.
- Adopting a “Problem-solving” mentality.
- Overcoming cultural obstacles.
Module I: Introduction to TQM in Healthcare.
- Definition of TQM
- TQM Today
- Basics of how quality acts on provider-customer axis
- Concerns of Quality
- Principles of Quality Management
- Dimensions of TQM
- Deming's 14 points
- Deming Cycle (PDCA)
- Quality Management in Health Care
- Putting Customers First
- What Do Clients Want?
- Providers as Internal Clients
- Importance of TQM in healthcare
Module II: Quality-based Staff Management
- What we need to implement TQM
- Step by Step TQM working
- Critical Issues upon Implementation of TQM
- What obstacles prevent TQM implementation?
Module III: Staff Efficiency
- Self empowerment and motivation.
- Perfection Strategies.
Module IV: Motivation
- What is motivation?
- Rules of motivation.
- Performance assessment.
- Scope of concern of ISO in Healthcare
Module V: Exercises & Group Discussions
من ينبغى أن يحضر
Small teams of people, who focus on continually improving what they do by tracking their quality and reviewing it. Then problem solving and making changes in how they do their job.