- Understanding tools of leadership.
- Learning constraints of business communication.
- Understanding attitude of workers.
- Acquiring power of team-leading.
- Understanding problem solving modalities.
- Gaining decision taking skills.
- Coping with innovation demands.
Module I: Management vs. Leadership:
- Basics of managerial process.
- Concepts of leadership.
- Coping with vision & mission of the organization.
- Building up the leadership: leadership theories.
Module II: Self-improvement:
- What is Excellence?
- Self-management principles
- John P Cotter’s 'eight steps to successful change'
- Responsibility for being a leader.
Module III: Organizational Behavior:
- Work ethics.
- Attitudes and Motives of Manpower.
- Organizational loyalty.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Communication skills.
- Building teams at work environment.
Module IV: Building charisma:
- What is charisma?
- Joes and Harry's window.
- Chain of power.
- Negotiation skills.
- Performance Appraisal.
- Body language for leaders.
- Deciding the inter-departmental interfaces and communications requirements
- Identifying personality strength and weakness chains.
Module V: Workshops and Brain Storming.
- Goal setting modalities.
- Setting an operational plan: Practical activity.
من ينبغى أن يحضر
- Senior Managers.
- Head of Departments.
- Staff subject to upgrading.