- Real-World Etiquette: Modern Manners for Today's Business World
- Cubicle Conundrums and Other Questions of Decorum: Communication Skills and Office Etiquette for Moving Up at Work
- Work Experience: How to Act So People Think You Have It
- Email Etiquette and Business Writing: Good Behavior Online
- On Target: Professionalism and Etiquette for Technical People
- Hosting Corporate Guests: Representational Entertaining Made Simple
- Best Foot Forward: Protocol and Social Etiquette for Organizational Representation
- Service Savvy: Exceptional Etiquette for Retail Employees
- From Top to Toe: Building a Professional Image
- How to Network Like a Pro: Growing and Managing Your Offline and Online Business Relationships
Module I: Protocol Ofﬁcer Duties
- Modern Protocol
- Characteristics of a Protocol Ofﬁcer
- Understanding Precedence and Seating
- History of Flag Etiquette
- Managing VIP Visits
- Representing the Company at Special Events
- Sensitivity to Cross-Cultural Differences
- Offensive Gestures in Other Cultures
Module II: Basic Etiquette Guidelines
- Receiving Lines
- Host & Guest Duties
- Entrance and Seating Guidelines
- Napkin Placement
- Silverware Savvy
- Dining Dos and Don’ts
- The Ultimate Greeting and Handshaking
- Introductions and Remembering Names
- Conversation Skills
- Business Card Protocol
- Electronic Communications
Module III: Behave Like a Diplomat
- American and Continental Styles of Eating
- Asian Style of Eating
- Forms of Service
- World-Class Dos and Don’ts
- Eating Various Foods
- Seating Guidelines and Place Setting Maps
- Gift Giving
- High- and Low-Context Cultures
Module IV: Stationary and Flyers
- Stationery and Flyers
- Evaluation of your materials
- Structuring and Customizing a Workbook
- Conﬁdential Client Needs Assessment
- Sample Proposal
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Mini Working Business Plan
Module V: Exercises & Group Discussions
Adjuvant tools for course implementation:
- Attendant Manual Book.
- Power Point Presentation.
- Flipchart & white board.
- Compact Disc (entire course as WinWord Format and PPT Copy).
- Case presentation and problem solving.
- Group Discussion.
- Post-assessment for each trainee.
- Final implementation report edited by instructor.
من ينبغى أن يحضر
- VIP lounge members.
- Public relation officers.
- Catering Members.