This course enables the Participants to:
- Understand the definition of Planning and identify the types of Planning.
- Understand the different levels of operational planning
- Understand the relationship between planning and budgeting.
- Understand the concepts of integral quality management and benchmarking in their different aspects.
- Understand the strategic capacity management concept
- Understand the Sales and Operations Aggregate Planning process
- Product management
- Facility layout
- Service operations and waiting lines
- Quality management
- JIT and lean systems
- Aggregate planning
- Inventory Control
- Materials requirements planning
- Operations scheduling
Who Should Attend
This course is concerned with the techniques to improve firms’ ways for production operation planning and how to use some instruments such as ratios and metrics to control it. Hence this course targets mostly managers, supervisors, team leaders in all vocational operation areas within the organization.