- CP 3–Cathodic Protection Technologist certification recommended
- Minimum of 3 years CP work experience
- In-depth coverage of both the theoretical concepts
- Practical application of identifying interference and interference mitigation techniques.
- Identification of the causes and effects of interference as well as conduct tests to determine if an interference condition exists
- Perform calculations required to predict AC interference.
Who Should Attend
Students who have extensive CP field experience, a strong background in mathematics, and a strong technical background in cathodic protection