- Understanding your personality.
- Identify their primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style.
- Develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage their time.
- Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Determine ways they can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to engage in productive rather than toxic debate, and to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
Module 1: Human Personality and Behavior.
Module 2: Leadership: How it works.
Module 3: Building up a leader.
Module 4: Maslow's hierarchy of needs and Motives
Module 5: Lifestyle and Power of Change.
Module 6: Communication Skills.
Module 7: Workshops and Brain Storming.
Who Should Attend
- Head of Departments.
- New Employees.
- Employees subject to upgrading.
- Those who have an interest.