Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
Lecture presentation / Self-directed learning / Session Review Group discussion / Presentation Demonstration by trainer and skills practice by learners
- Prepare hand tools, equipment and materials for the task
- Use hand tools and equipment to perform the task
- Maintain hand tools and equipment
- Assemble all the tools and materials you'll need before you begin work.
- Have appropriate personal protective equipment on hand.
- Choose tools and equipment that are designed for the job you are doing.
- Know how to use everything you've collected.
- Examine your work area for general hazards (remove potential causes of trouble).
- Stay alert, don't get distracted.
Who Should Attend
This module is suitable for technicians or administrative staff in the manufacturing or electronics industry.