By completing this course, participants will:
- Understand operating systems.
- Understand and apply methods of disassembly and assembly and troubleshooting.
- Apply testing and adjusting techniques
- Understand fuel system combustion.
- Understand lubrication systems.
- Repair and troubleshoot fuel system component repair
- Understand exhaust system.
- Operating systems
- Air inlet and exhaust system
- Cooling system
- Fuel & lubrication systems
- Cam shaft & bearings
- Connecting rod and bearings
- Crank shaft and main bearings
- Cylinder head & liner
- Fuel injection pumps
- Pistons & pistons rings
- Water pump
- Testing and adjusting
- Valve clearance setting
- Top center position
- Engine maintenance.
- Engine troubleshooting
- Top & complete overhauling
- Engine characteristics & performance
- Engine control system
- Engine selection & specifications
- Open discussions
- Case study
Who Should Attend
- Mechanical, maintenance & process engineers and supervisors have relevant works to diesel engines.