As well as a fundamental knowledge of the auxiliary systems function and preventative maintenance requirements. This fundamental knowledge will allow participants to approach maintenance activities with confidence:
- The objective of this course is to give participants an understanding of basic gas turbine component construction and maintenance procedures.
- Understanding operation and protection system, description all operation circuits.
- A review of standard practices, tooling and parts needed to successfully conduct inspections.
- This fundamental knowledge will allow participants to approach operation and maintenance activities with confidence.
- Gas turbine principle
- Gas turbine development and use
- Gas turbine parts and description
- Description of flow diagram
- Gas turbine operation
- Protection system
- Gas turbine maintenance
- Gas turbine performance
Who Should Attend
- Operators, engineers, technicians, and administrative personnel of operating facilities as well those who may work in affiliated industries, power, power station who wish to gain an understanding of the day-to-day operation, maintenance and the different protection systems of gas turbines.
- This course is intended for personnel unfamiliar gas turbines. It should be considered as a “beginner” level course